Image found here.
(Skip to the bottom for my confession) As much as I love books, I love ice cream, too. Curlywurlygirly talked about this over here, but I had more to say than I cared to type in the comment box. So I’m making a post of it instead.
Favorite Ice Cream:
- Dreyer’s Cookies ‘n Cream (but they TOTALLY need more oreos in this thing)
- Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked
- Ben & Jerry’s Mint Chocolate Cookie
- Baskin Robbins Chocolate Chip
- Baskin Robbins World Class Chocolate
- Baskin Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon
- Screamin’ Mimi’s Galaxy (a local ice cream place…this is their chocolate chip and it’s sooo good!)
- Coney Island Waffle Cone is pretty good, but I haven’t had it in years.
Favorite Ways To Eat Ice Cream:
- In a waffle cone
- In a cup
- UNLESS I’m having soft serve, then I’ll take a plain cone
Other Random Rules:
- Ice cream shouldn’t be mixed up in a bowl like soup
- Fruit should not come in contact with ice cream. Unless you’re having vanilla, then it’s acceptable for fresh strawberries to appear. But nothing should be pre-mixed.
- A drizzle of chocolate sauce does not suffice. Equal parts ice cream to equal parts chocolate sauce.
- ONCE, I ate a pint of ice cream. I was at my aunt’s house and would be leaving the next day (it takes 4 to 5 hours to drive home) and I didn’t want the ice cream to go to waste. I’ve never eaten a pint in one sitting again.
- I like to sprinkle Ghiradelli Ground Sweet Chocolate on vanilla ice cream. You should try it! The texture differences are cool. But don’t forget, equal parts ice cream to ground chocolate.
Tell me your favorites! Or better yet, tell me your confessions. 🙂
Don’t forget to enter my 14 book giveaway! You have one week to enter and/or finish up your additional entries. Good luck! I WILL be picking five winners!