Have I ever told you how much I like getting tagged? No? Well, I like it. A lot.
Anyway, back to what I was saying. Kim at Bold. Blue. Adventure. tagged me…
Have I ever told you how much I like Kim? No? ‘Cause I do. A lot.
ANYWAY, jeez, you’d think I get distracted easily…
Soo, I’ve actually revealed quite a lot of personal stuff on my blog. I like that ’cause it makes me feel closer to you. Makes me feel like we’re bonding. Or something. And I was thinking about this, about how it’s going to get harder and harder for me to come up with things, and I should probably be careful lest I tell you something you didn’t want to know. And don’t think I wouldn’t do that. ‘Cause I would. And I wouldn’t even blush. Okay, THAT’S not true. But the rest is.
The rules are to:
- Link to the person who tagged me
- Mention the rules
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
- Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
- Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
- I used to eat Crisco with a spoon and a little bit of brown sugar. Mmm mmm good.
- I’ve never seen all the Star Wars movies. I’ve only seen the really important parts, like Luke, I am your fatha.
- I’ve never been constipated. Okay, wait, that’s not exactly true, since I had to take some medicine earlier this year when I had gum surgery and the medicine made me constipated. But I’ve never been constipated to the point that it hurt. HAHA!! Bet you didn’t care to know that, now did you? 😛
- I take my wedding ring off almost the instant I come in the house. And I take it off whenever I wash my hands. Hopefully I never lose it since the diamonds are irreplaceable…being that they’re Dave’s mom’s and grandmother’s.
- My lips are rough. They peel, I guess you could say. It’s hard for me not to chew on them and bite the dead skin off. I recently (within the last 3 years) found a product that I put on my lips, let it dry, and I rub it off, thereby sloughing off the dead skin. That helps.
- My Wii age is 30, and I turn 30 in 4 months! *HIGH FIVE*
But enough about me. Let’s talk about what you think about me. NAME THAT MOVIE.
Did I scare anyone off? Was that TMI? I don’t mean to overshare, but I just can’t help myself.
Now to tag 6 other peeps…these are merely suggestions. If I didn’t tag you, I obviously mistyped and meant to tag you, so go ‘head and do it. Doo eet!
Jessica at The Bluestocking Society (When I grow up and self-host, I want to look just like her)
Bethany at B&b ex libris
Shannon at Confuzzled Books
Meghan at Medieval Bookworm
Ruth at Bookish Ruth
Amy at book-a-holic
and a bonus tag…Jessica, a brand spankin’ new blogger at Both Eyes Book Blog