Ze rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Okay, so six quirky things…
1. I like to eat marshmallow creme right out of the jar.
2. I use an epilady-type thing on my legs, and when I haven’t shaved, I like to tweeze the hair on my legs.
3. I’m not really into purses. I’ve had the same purse for 10 years.
4. I get jealous of other people’s handwriting. I have pretty good handwriting, but I’m often coveting someone else’s writing.
5. I’ve chosen glasses over contacts. I have light skin, light hair, and light eyes. My face is feature-less without my glasses. And yes, I could use makeup to enhance my eyes, but that takes time. Time that I’d rather be sleeping.
6. I love all things vintage.
What’s quirky about you?
I’ll tag Tammy at Tammy’s Book Nook, iubookgirl at Reader for Life, avisannschild at she reads and reads, Ti at Book Chatter and Other Stuff, Kim at I Smell Books, and Shannon at Confuzzled Books. If any of you have already done this, I sorry. I can’t keep track of ev-wything. 🙂 And if you want to play along, ’cause you’re a weirdo, then please do!