10. You think staying up for 24 hours and reading is FUN!
9. When you meet other book bloggers in real life, you get along great and can’t stop talking about…books…and your blogs.
8. Meeting an author is actually exciting for you.
7. Your Google Reader regularly reaches 1000+ unread posts.
6. You refer to publicists by their first name (like Miriam!).
5. You know an ARC is not just a math term.
4. You have a business card for your blog that you’ve actually given out.
3. You plan months ahead for book festivals…that require a plane ticket.
2.You choose to hang out at home and read or work on your blog on a Friday night over hanging out with friends.
1. Books are overtaking your house, and you swear you “don’t know how it happened.”
I could come up with other things, but these were the best. 🙂 Anything else you would add?