Whew! You sure haven’t seen me much around, have you? I’m barely holding my head above water as I finish some things for the Book Blogger Convention.
I wanted to alert you to the fact that the FREAKING AWESOME Sarah Pekkanen, whose book, The Opposite of Me, I reviewed, is giving away a trip to New York to attend BEA and the Book Blogger Convention. Now you know why she’s freaking awesome! Even if you’ve already made your travel plans, you can still sign up to win!
Here’s what you’ll get if you win:
- Up to $350 of travel expense reimbursed – including gas, train tickets, flights, etc. (winner must arrange own travel and submit receipts)
- Two nights in a NYC hotel (I’ll book the room)
- $50 cash toward meals
- 1 pass to the book blogger reception on Thursday, May 27
- 1 pass to the book blogger convention on Friday, May 28
- I’ll also bring the winner with me to Atria Books on Thursday afternoon for a meet-and-greet and chat about hot new books for the upcoming year (bring a bookbag as you’ll collect an armful of new releases!)
The other thing I wanted to tell you about is that the organizers of the Book Blogger Convention will chat with the host of That’s How I Blog, Nicole from Linus’s Blanket, on
Wednesday, May 12th at 6:00pm PST.
Please join us! You can ask us questions, chat with us, and maybe even find out stuff we haven’t told anyone. 😉