I’m not the best at keeping up traditions, but one thing I’ve done for the past two years is celebrate Festivus, which starts off with the Airing of Grievances. Anyone with a blog knows that blog traffic is slow during the holidays (because people are hanging with family, whether they like it or not), so YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT. No one’s going to be reading this anyway. 😉
- My local news stand closed this past year, leaving me having to hunt for cool pinup girl calendars online, and one less place to find unique cards and just about any magazine I could want. Stupid economy.
- Pregnancy headaches. GAH! I had a lovely 80 minute pedicure (eighty minute) (EIGHTY MINUTE) a few weeks ago, only to stand up and realize I now had a raging headache. And the tylenol-type stuff I’m allowed to take? My headaches don’t even bat an eye. The headache’s all, Bitch, I’m stronger than that! And then it cackles. Or guffaws. I’m not sure.
- People who pull out right in front of me (or anyone else, really) while driving. I don’t think people always realize how fast I’m going and how long it takes them to get up to speed. What’s most frustrating is that plenty of people have died because they pulled out in front of someone thinking they had enough room/time.
- People who say orientate. Check out the comments on this post, but this comment is the best one ever. Frustratated! Ha!
- The dad at the house warming party I was recently at who was all, Yeah, my 17 year old daughter told me not to come home Friday night so she and a few of her friends could try pot, so I stayed at our other house that night.
- The girl at my work who plays Facebook games during her “break”.
- The same girl at my work who can’t seem to make any of our one-on-one meetings on time, if at all.
Now it’s your turn. Go!
(Oh, but before you go, I want to tell you all how much I love you. It meant the world to me to have so much comment love when I announced my pregnancy. I know posting here has been sparse, and book reviews have been even sparser, and my commenting on other blogs has been non-existent, but that’ll all change when I’m back down to one job. I know I’ll then have a baby, but really, how much time can he take? 😉 So for all of the grievances I’ve aired today, this blog is my safe haven, and you all are my warm fuzzies.)