Due to the overwhelming response to the 14 book giveaway that I’m hosting for Hachette Book Group USA, I have decided to extend the deadline for one week. No more entries will be allowed after July 19, 2008, and the winner will be drawn on July 20, 2008.
I have pasted the original post for the 14 book giveaway below.
Dude, I’m not even kidding. Hachette Book Group USA is doing a Summer Reads Giveaway and wants to give away 14 books. For up to FIVE people. Doing the math…five times four is twenty, carry the two….that’s SEVENTY books they’re willing to part with. And send to you. For free. And all you have to do is comment here. More on your entry possibilities below.
There’s true crime, fiction, historical fiction, memoirs, romance, thrillers…click on the link to the book to get a synopsis.
Here are the books that you will receive:
Fact over Fiction:
(ISBN: 1599951045 Read an Excerpt* Audio Book Available)
(ISBN: 159995687X Chapter Excerpt)
Reading Group Recommendations:
(ISBN: 0316018600 * Audio Book Available)
(ISBN: 044652901X Read an Excerpt * Audio Book Available)
(ISBN: 0446527874 Listen to an Excerpt * Audio Book Available)
(ISBN: 0446677892 Chapter Excerpt)
(ISBN: 0446179965 * Audio Book Available)
Here’s how you can enter:
- Leaving a comment on this post will get you one entry.
- To get three more entries, post about this on your blog with a link back to this post.
- If you don’t have a blog, email five friends telling them about this giveaway and cc me on the email so I know you’ve sent it. This will get you three more entries. If you have a blog and still want to email five friends, be my guest.
- To get another entry, tell me you’ve purchased and/or read The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton. This is an honor system, so please don’t lie.
- To get another entry, tell me you’ve purchased and/or read A Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond. Again, this is an honor system, blah blah blah.
- If you do four of the five options, I’ll give you an extra four entries. Get it? For doing four things, I’ll give you four extra entries. Aren’t I clever?
Here’s the best part: For every 50 entries, one person will be drawn. Up to five winners. SO, if I have 100 entries, then I’ll draw two names. If I have 150 entries, I’ll draw three names. So it behooves you (don’t you love that word, behoove?) to not only get as many entries in yourself, but to encourage other people to enter.
Sorry, rest-of-the-world…this contest is only open to residents of the US and Canada.
Oh, and this contest will close on Saturday, July 12th July 19th. I’ll draw a winner on Sunday, July 13th July 20th.