Holy torpedo! The books for The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O’Connor McNees went FAST! I’m glad I wasn’t physically handing them out…I think I would have gotten some fingers bitten off. 😉
Here’s the folks participating in the reading series:
1. Lisa from Books on the Brain
2. Jilleen from Seaside Book Nook
3. Kristi from peetswea
4. Laura from Reading and Rooibos
5. Ti from Book Chatter
6. Mari from Bookworm with a View
7. Carrie from nomadreader
8. Colleen from Books in the City
9. Jenn from Jenn’s Bookshelves
10. Susan F.
11. Kathleen W.
12. Jennifer from The Literate Housewife Review
13. Heidenkind from Heidenkind’s Hideaway
14. Diane from bookchickdi
15. Jennifer D.
16. Jenny from Takemeaway
17. Jennifer from Rundpinne
18. Irene Y.
20. Beth Fish from Beth Fish Reads
This Reading Series is going to rock my socks, I’m sure. (How can something “rock your socks”? Have I mixed two sayings?) ANYway, all this to say, I can barely contain my excitement for this. This will be like a regular book club meeting but on performance enhancing drugs. 😀 Fun!